Six Great Fall Recipes
Now that fall is in the air, it's time to start enjoying delicious, warming dishes that feature the rich flavors and seasonal ingredients of autumn. It's a great time to try new cool weather recipes - chances are you'll find a few all-time favorites that just might make their way onto your holiday menus this year!
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: This article from LoveToKnow.com provides instructions for making pumpkin spice syrup that you can use to add flavor to sweet latte beverages, as well as spice concoctions perfect for those who prefer unsweetened lattes.
- Easy Mocha Latte: If you prefer to enhance your coffee with chocolate, this super-simple mocha recipe from Tablespoon.com is a great one to try. All you need is coffee, hot chocolate mix and milk, along with any toppings that you prefer.
- Fall Soups and Stews: When the temperature is chilly outside, not much tastes better than a thick, hearty soup or stew for dinner. This article from The Slow Roasted Italian has recipes for 25 different soups and stews, from Bacon Beer Cheese Soup with Chicken to Nana's Hearty Beef Stew.
- Fall Shepherd's Pie: Shepherd's Pie is a hearty dish, and this recipe from Tablespoon.com has ingredients selected especially to reflect the flavors of fall, including cranberries, sweet potatoes and allspice.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares: Nothing says fall like the flavor of pumpkin, especially when it's combined with oats, walnuts, brown sugar and other ingredients - and topped off with cream cheese frosting - to make these delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares from BettyCrocker.com
- Chunky Apple Cake: Apples are also a great fall favorite! When you're looking for something a little different from a traditional apple pie, whip up this Chunky Apple Cake recipe provided by Taste of Home magazine. It features fresh apples, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg for a festival of seasonal flavors.
Great Fall Flavors
These are just a few of the many ways you can work the flavors of fall into your seasonal menus. Enjoy these great recipes for your day-to-day meals as well as for entertaining purposes. Find even more awesome autumn recipe ideas on CookingLight.com and RachaelRayMag.com. Share this Article
Tweet LinkedIn Google+