5 Great Slow Cooker Recipes for Holiday Potlucks
With December in full swing, it's the time of year for holiday potlucks! From office potlucks to dinner and snack gatherings with friends and family, chances are you'll need to prepare a dish to share several times this month. Your slow cooker can become your best friend this month if you have a few great go-to shareable recipes in your repertoire!
5 Perfect Shareable Slow Cooker Recipes
Guests at any holiday gathering will love, love, love these shareable slow cooker dishes!
- Ultimate Slow Cooker Queso: If you're looking for a luscious cheese dip recipe, this slow cooker recipe from Today.com is an outstanding choice. It's rich and creamy, featuring real cheese, fresh jalapenos, fresh tomato and delicious seasonings. It's a perfect accompaniment for tortilla chips, crackers or cut-up veggies.
- Seafood (Crab or Shrimp) and Artichoke Dip: If you're looking for a super-elegant dish that can be prepared in your slow cooker, your search is over! Combine your choice of crab or shrimp with marinated artichoke hearts, spinach, a few varieties of cheese and some other common yet delicious ingredients for this luscious and rich party dip from Food.com.
- To Die For Mushrooms: The Cooking Mom shares a super-simple recipe for slow cooker mushrooms that serves double-duty as an appetizer or a side dish - whatever you and the other party-goers prefer! All you need is fresh mushrooms, butter, Ranch dressing mix and (optional) dried onions. What could be easier than that?!?
- Slow Cooker Bacon Corn Pudding: If you want to create an unusual side dish that will get rave reviews, consider this interesting twist on corn pudding from Pillsbury. All you need is creamed corn, an egg, a package of cornbread mix, cream cheese and some cooked bacon.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry-Apple Dump Cake: If you're in charge of bringing dessert, consider this awesome Betty Crocker recipe that combines seasonal cranberries with fresh apples, sugar, butter and a packaged cake mix. It's sure to be a hit with anyone who enjoys fruity desserts.
Simple Solution for Holiday Potlucks
Slow cooker recipes are a lifesaver for 'bring-a-dish' holiday gatherings! It's super-easy to toss in a few ingredients into your slow cooker several hours ahead of time, transport it from your home to the party's location and keep whatever tasty treat you've prepared at a perfect temperature through the gathering! Share this Article
Tweet LinkedIn Google+